View Single Post
Old 2011-06-29, 18:55   Link #7903
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Although im glad he did it so the hurt wouldn't continue. I think Tenchi Hou Take has a point and that point is respect. If this was a two week relationship i would hardly given it enough thought to post on it but this was not some fling this was a 2 year relationship.

Now one can argue and that Asuka ran out before he could say anything else. However, screw that if you are a man you go after and you explain even if she slaps you take it because you are the one that hurt her. After you explain if she runs away or spits in your face then so be it but at least you had the decency to explain the situation.

Some readers are satisfied with the "i like another girl please break up with me" im sorry im not after 2 years he owes Asuka more of an explanation than that. I wasnt really going to touch on it but since it was bought up this line bothered the shit out me.

Spoiler for chap 141:

He doesn't even try he gives up he has resided himself to the fact that there is nothing he can say too her. Granted shes not home but honestly he could try to give it one more shot to explain he never set out to hurt her that he realized he still had feelings for Yuzuki later on. At least try its exactly like with his friends open your mouth and tell them "why" you have made these choices its not hard to do if you have the absolute resolution to do so and you have no regrets about your decisions.

he doesnt have to tell his friends everything but there is a lot of misunderstandings going on right now because of lack of communication. oh well such is life i dont think Haruto is a bad guy despite me being hard on him. Im hard of him because hes a nice guy.