View Single Post
Old 2011-06-30, 13:03   Link #2645
Iron21

I really really want a good ending for Yuki and Utsumi but, the author is making it so hard to like Yuki at the moment here.

Seriously, how could you go from a kick ass great character from the one-shot, to a decent, good one in then beginning, to this pile of emotional drama crap we have today? It pisses me off so much.

I wonder if the author still has her blog up, I'm sure she would be catching hell from these past few chapters. The longer this drags on, the worst it's going to get, I don't know what goes on in this author head sometimes.

I just don't see Utsumi going after a rebound girl right away, like most of you want. Just for him to go out with her for 2 years, and really still be in love with another girl? Yes, I think the author writing is that bad right now.

Although Utsumi pretty much got shitted on here, I don't see him leaving her in the state that she's in right now.

The only way to get rid of Yuki "trauma," is to face the source of this trauma head on, Tooru. Oh, and seeing a therapist wouldn't hurt.
Iron21 is offline   Reply With Quote