View Single Post
Old 2011-07-01, 08:20   Link #3202
Kitsoru
:3c

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leave The Pieces View Post
His? Wait, IkuzeMinna, is a guy? I thought, umm. Yeah. Okay. Nevermind. Woops.

Anyway. I'm a girl.
Here's an honest question for you as well, what did you think I was based on my posts regarding Relena and her present behaviour?
...I think it is? 8D;; idk it's the internet, that's why I ask, lol! (Correct me if I'm wrong, Ikuze!)
A girl But that's based more on your past posts than this one in particular, but I'm curious what the split is overall!
Quote:
Now you piqued MY interest. Please, indulge me. I know you're still just curious but I think there's already a certain gender who you think would have a harder time understanding Relena than the other. No?
Sort of, yes. But like I said, I already figured you're a girl, which is why I'm curious IF there's a split. I've noticed, reading past discussions just about Wing in general (and taking out the variable of yaoi fangirls who just seem to hate female characters indiscriminately) that a lot of guys I see discussing Wing don't get Relena's behavior a lot of the time either. That's what makes me curious
Quote:
My bad. Remember when you said "a lot of Relena's fans get neurotic when, la de da" and then you were like "I don't necessarily mean you specifically". Well, I guess I should've said that to you in that part of my previous post.
Fair enough ^^
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote