View Single Post
Old 2011-07-01, 16:11   Link #3204
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsoru View Post
Mmmm, I feel like the circumstances are different, because in that case it was because she had to show her brave face in front of Mariemaia. You don't show your weakness in front of the enemy, after all. While in this case, she's surrounded by old friends. Does that make sense?
As I said, I don't know the details. Maybe it is different.
Besides, my knee jerk reaction stems from women generally reducing themselves to lovesick puppies or accessories whenever their love interest is around, something that happens a lot and has happened in GW, too. It's one of the few things I dislike about the series. So yeah, for me it's not specifically Relena. I don't know about the others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsoru View Post
...I think it is? 8D;; idk it's the internet, that's why I ask, lol! (Correct me if I'm wrong, Ikuze!)
I'm going to pointedly ignore the gender guessing concerning me for the sake of ensuring further amusement for myself and to remain free of prejudice based on gender. Mostly the former though.
Someone's gotta remain shrouded in mystery. *looks at Heero* Right? jk If my posts didn't give me away yet, perhaps we should talk about shipping. Maybe that will make it obvious. xD (see what I'm saying with prejudice?)

Last edited by IkuzeMinna; 2011-07-02 at 14:44. Reason: missed a letter
IkuzeMinna is offline   Reply With Quote