View Single Post
Old 2011-07-07, 20:57   Link #63
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unjust View Post
Yeah, like I said above just that is what makes it hard to be a fan of them, the worry that something will go wrong, because the author keeps leading you on, only to drop it two chapters later, what I hate most of all is when they reset the development they made, maybe you saw the rant post I made about a certain situation that happen in the end of the fifth novel.
Nay, the ending of volume 5 didn't bother me.

Quote:
I see where you are getting at, but seeing as she did work alone for most of her life and managed to capture these 99 criminals without even letting one go, basically I guess being alone for such a long time when it was in her

Spoiler:
it might have all been bottled up feelings. But I know what you are saying, I'm just thinking wishfully, she is different from the normal tsundere character, maybe it isn't right to call her a tsundere she seems more like a mash up.
Yes she has the credentials, but she doesn't carry the feel and that's what's bugging me... After 6 volumes it becomes clear to me.

To put it simply; as she is right now- can you imagine Aria on her own surviving all around Europe?

Quote:
Also her bratty nature reminds me of a certain other Tsundere, namely Kirino from "My little sister can't be this cute" I read through an episode forum for every episode, and holy hell did people hate her, they hated her to the very core. Which is funny too me, because her actions (While they were horrible and very selfish) didn't phase me. *shrug* maybe I'm just a masochist and the idea of a woman verbally and physically abusing me sounds good.
This will sound shallow, but the reason why I can put up with Kirino is because her character design is so damn cute...

...Damnit.

Quote:
Also a question, I guess you aren't particularly fond of Aria, seeing your posts. I don't mean to call you out or go all angry fanboy on you, just a curious question

Also, have you read all the novels? With that I mean, do you understand Japanese well enough to have read the non-translated ones.
I'm in the same situation as you, waiting on volume 7.

Not being fond... Is a recent thing; a revelation of sort.

I thought I could like her, but I guess it wasn't meant to be. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that a good number of people are crazy about her- but I just can't seem to fall for her the same way I fell for Anna, Shana, Hinagiku, Mikoto, Hitagi, Tsukasa, Felli, Senhime, Victorique, Ryouko, Kagami, Ginko, C.C, Kyou, Misaki, Alice, Akari, Akeno, Takako, Fumino, Rika, Junko, Mio, Adilicia, Utau, Minami, Haqua and Zakuro.

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2011-07-07 at 21:12.