View Single Post
Old 2011-07-13, 08:50   Link #1
ninetail1989
Dreamer

Looking For Romance Manga Similar to Suzuka?

Hello, for starters i dont really read romance manga at all...i normally just read One Piece/Naruto/SlamDunk/Hayate no Gotoku and so on...
Then...one day i come across a manga name Rinko Days which i started reading it and the only reason i manage to stumble upon it ..its because my iphone got the game LovePlus and when i google it i found Rinko Days..from there on...i like the art...and maybe the storyline.....then from Rinko Days..i went back a bit to romance Manga drawn by Kouji Seo..SUZUKA...its rather old already but somehow i am attached to it....i read finish the whole series in around 2 days..and somehow i cant stop myself from hunting the same type of manga...i kept reading Suzuka again and again.. like somehow i was going nuts over it not to mentioned i even get emotional in some chapters and leak a free drops of tears..

so now, i would like to know if there is any Nice/Decent art romance manga out there which is realistic(no demons/jutsu/magic/all sort of bullshit supernatural thingy) and worth reading out there?something similar to Suzuka/RinkoDays or better?i dont know much since this the first time i actually read finish a romance series...

thx a lot..