View Single Post
Old 2011-07-16, 09:53   Link #771
Bluemail
Zero of the roulette

I got my hands on my copy of Rewrite First Edition on Tuesday. The alternate covers are nice, I thought it included only one but three options in great! I decided to use the Kotori one for now.

I have read it a lot since Wednesday. I tried to read it with physical dictionaries (don't ask why [Learn japanese better through tediousness?]) but with that it took me the whole day to get to the end of the first day. So going with ITH and Translation Aggregator. It is going quite slow though. 3 days of reading and I'm only at the part where
Spoiler for October 5th:
It probably goes without saying that I have lot of time until I get through it once. Maybe you could estimate how long one playthrough is?
It's hard to know which route I'll take, as I have only met two of the main heroines. Wasn't it that you needed to go through Kotori, Chihaya or Lucia before Akane or Shizuru? I could go for Chihaya first. Lucia is what I was most interested in beforehand, so I'm kind of saving her route for when I'm more used to reading it. But I'll see what happens.

By the way, the voice actor for Inoue reminded me of Marina Inoue. If it is actually true it would be fun.
About voice actors, there were actually many I recognize after looking into it. I would have never thought Kotori's VA is the one who did Homura in Madoka and Senjougahara in Bakemonogatari. She's becoming one of my favourite seiyuus.

Is there any news about a translation project or plans for starting one? I could help with it if necessary.

And another question, what are these paper sheets that were inside the game DVD case? Some kind of poll thing?

Last edited by Bluemail; 2011-07-16 at 10:08.
Bluemail is offline   Reply With Quote