View Single Post
Old 2011-07-18, 07:10   Link #6
ninetail1989
Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidoriHiME View Post
So you're basically sounds like you're looking for a seinen romance manga. It's older, but Maison Ikkoku, perhaps?
well..i check this out...but once i saw the Art...i was like...emm..looks too old for me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Umi no Misaki - I think the problem here is it's not like Suzuka and RinkoDays. There is a kinda supernatural thing to it but I think you'd best reading to find out for yourself if you think it's real supernatrual or not.
Ongoing series at ch84 atm.

Amagami - There are actually varies series of this series.

Amagami - Precious Diary
Amagami - Precious Diary - Kaoru
Amagami - Close to You
Amagami - Love Goes On!
Amagami - Sincerely Yours
Amagami - Various Artists

As it stands I'd sugeest starting with the Precious Dairy ones then whatever order for the rest.
Or maybe watch the anime first.

Ichigo 100% - If you check out Ane Doki(which I 2nd) you'd probably should check out Ichigo100% as well.

Yankee-kun to Megane-chan - ehh I'm actually not sure this fits but I'll recommend it none the less.
The romance is tbh thin for quite some time but the real problem for this series is it's ending, scans aren't finished but from what I hear ending is less that great.

If your in the market, I'd suggest a few shoujo titles that are pretty great.

Koukou Debut - Awesome series that has the couple get together rather early on shows how their relationship goes on from there.
Completed series.

You're My Girlfriend - Short series of only 4 chapters but 4 totally brilliant chapters of what is my favorite shoujo title.
Obviously with only 4 chapters things will probably feel rushed I guess but I loved it.

Kaichou wa Maid-sama! - Great series but with some themes that kinda stand out from the norm but pretty sure none of them go against what you mentioned.
umi no saki...check out the art..dont really absorb me to it.
i hear of ichigo a long time edi and got download the anime...but never bother to see it...but i am checking out ane doki =

honestly as for now..i really enjoy Kimi no Iru Machi....it will be hard to find any other romance manga similar to this quality...in art/story wise..lol..