View Single Post
Old 2011-07-19, 16:10   Link #36
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Never thought Mayuri of all people would be the one to figure out Daru is Suzuha's dad. She's a lot smarter than she looks, and she seems to be gifted with a good intuition. The father/daughter reunion was so awkward (call me "Papa" ). And damnit, I really wish Suzuha had told us who her mom is. My money is still on Feyris.

The second part of the episode was really sad. I'm really glad Okabe managed to fix his mistake, and at the same time, Suzuha's life. I suppose it's safe to assume she accomplished her mission this time around, given that she didn't kill herself and the divergence number changed. A shame she didn't live long enough to find out she succeeded (partly at least)

Alright, there are several things I'm confused about and I'd like to be clarified if possible, and if the answer isn't a spoiler of course:
  • At first, I assumed Suzuha found out about the meeting her father was supposed to go to because she knew he posted under the username "Barrel Titor" there. However, it appears Daru wasn't using this name yet, so how come she found out about this particular meeting even though she knew jack shit about her father?
  • Hashida Suzu. She was supposed to suffer from amnesia in the previous world line, so how could she take her father's name?
  • Who did Okabe send a D-mail to and what did he write? I see SERN mentioned there. I assume he sent it either to himself or Suzuha, telling her to leave before the storm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
Actually there are, I think, (speculation) two answer for what happened :

Mayuri is not safe and will die after.
Mayuri is safe but because of that, Kurisu is dead (killed at the beggining). That's why we don't see her in the end of this episode. She's dead.
I didn't think much of Kurisu's absence, but now that you mention it... If Kurisu is dead, then that would explain why Moeka's group didn't go after the lab for one, since no Kurisu = no time machine. I can't imagine how Suzuha's action in the past could lead to Kurisu's death, but anything's possible with the butterfly effect.