View Single Post
Old 2011-07-24, 05:12   Link #1770
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightMusicBand View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnAwesomee View Post

I asked this question before, and I forgot the answer too it, but is the chord 'Am7(#5)' even possible? Its hand torture! Can a girl like Yui possibly play this chord with her hand?

never mind I fond it, if anyone is woundering the same thing look here. Is this really how Yui Plays it?

Answer

hmmmm, well, you could just ignore the first 2 strings (well, that's what i would do in your situation, and that's the way i play this part of the song myself). or you could use a capo on th 1st fret (since the official tabs require a capo, which i used to have, but now my firend is "borrowing" it for about a year now). but if you're willing to stretch that far and do that chord without capo, well, good luck with that, hehehe....

oh yeah, about the LOVE tabs. yeah, i know. it's full of those palm muting, power chords and legatos (that i wish i could do, hayzzz). but i just want to see what the official tabs look like (plus i will choose which tab will i choose as my "dream-look-forward-to-the-future-when-i'm-awesome-at-guitars" tab, which is the easier one. it's fine to at least try stuff that's beyond your level. it gives you that urge to do better, i always say).
I wounder why the Official Band Score requires a Capodastro? I don't re-call anyone in the series ever using a Capo. I don't think Yui can reach that chord with her hands, but anyways I mastered this song its just that one chord!

Spoiler for the giggles:

Last edited by Afternoon Tea; 2011-07-24 at 23:50.
Afternoon Tea is offline   Reply With Quote