View Single Post
Old 2011-08-05, 08:00   Link #139
Casshern

I get what your saying but the crow was really a very small plot element that received more attention than it warranted. I mean, some people actually thought it was going to outright kill Sasuke on it's own. Most people reasonably expected it would be some sort of counter for genjutsu but, and this is a big but, if Kishi came up with a better idea then it might just be worth scrapping the crow idea. Anyway, it's just speculation. For all we know Kishi could have intended to use the crow on Itachi all along. If that was his plan then nothing was wasted and everything will make sense later on.

As for the kyuubi, I think most readers pretty much agree that since Naruto took its chakra Sasuke can no longer affect it, because the kyuubi no longer controls it.

What I am more curious about is why koto amatsukami couldn't be resisted. Tsukuyomi can be resisted by another Uchiha with a powerful sharingan, so why couldn't Itachi resist kotoamatsukami with his MS? Is it exempt from being resisted? Pretty uber, no?
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote