Thread: Final Approach
View Single Post
Old 2004-11-20, 13:52   Link #105
Muir Woods
Disheartened and Retired

Finally, I watched an anime today! I haven't touched since anime since Tuesday until now, because I was too busy playing Half-Life 2 .
I'm still not done with the game, but almost . Anyways after seeing 07, I gotta agree with Timeless Enigma, my dislike for her remains strong. Yes, I know that Shizuka will win in the end . Only thing I can hope for this show is to make the rest of the episodes damn funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taliesin
Ahhh well, its still good for a laugh, but WWish is better :P
It's the opposite for me. I think Final Approach is better than its "sister" show (pardon the pun) . W-Wish is very derivative as well. There's a sister (who probably isn't really his sister) who loves her brother too much, and also lives alone with him. Then there's a childhood friend who calls Jun "Onii-chan" just like his sister. And Jun's gotta juggle his relationship between the two girls. Sounds like Da Capo to me. Senna = Nemu. Haruhi = Sakura. Hmm...but didn't you REALLY like Da Capo? So I guess that's a plus for you. I concur that both shows are derivative, but Final Approach just slightly wins cause it occasionally cracks me up.
Muir Woods is offline   Reply With Quote