View Single Post
Old 2011-08-26, 05:14   Link #132
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by viperdk1 View Post
Well bugger. Fall 2011 is going to be the death of me.

I got into a few animes this Summer after waiting a few weeks (Kami-sama no Memo-cho, Dantalian no Shoka, BtTtS2), and I always end up watching more than the ones I intend to watch (The only anime for Summer 2011 was initially just Sacred Seven). I've been struggling to keep up this cour (purely because 5 of the animes I watch are in the space of a few days...)

Anyway, for Fall 2011:

Last Exile: Ginyoku no Fam: Curious about this series - and as it's an original tale that stems from the Last Exile universe, I'm certainly going to give it a go (never looked at Last Exile in the past - maybe this series will introduce me to something I'll enjoy?). No expectations for this series whatsoever.

Fate/Zero: Like with the previous anime, I've never looked at the 'Fate' universe properly (the only thing I've heard/seen from it is the opening theme - and what a belter that is). As this is a prequel, it may be the springboard I need to warrant watching at the original series.

Shakugan no Shana III: Liked the first series, never have gotten around to watching the 2nd (or the OVA's). Have been a bit averse to watching the 2nd when I heard something go around that Yuuji had "not heard" what Shana said at the end of the 1st. A marathon of S2 may be in order.

Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon: Intriguing enough to warrant a look - though given it's by Sunrise (like Sacred Seven and Code Geass before it), I have a feeling that it'll be another Mecha anime. Of course, I've watched those three before, so why not?

May give Mashi-Iro no Symphony a look too, purely because of the premise of boys being put into an all-girl school.

Yep, I'm royally screwed this Fall - especially as I'm starting a full time work placement this Tuesday coming.
Wow. talked about taking these things way too seriously like I did.

Kyoukai Senjou no horizon, Gundam AGE & Phi-brain made by SUNRISE really makes me wanna excited on myself but it really gets me on my nerves of what's gonna happen when it airs soon.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote