View Single Post
Old 2011-08-27, 09:33   Link #135
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
From the looks of this list, I guess I'm kinda excited as the new shows look more promising then the ones I picked up previous month. So I'm gonna fallow these titles:

Busou Shinki Moon Angel- Don't have any thoughts on it yet. I'll simply pick it up cuz' I loved the game. We shall see how this anime turns out...

Guilty Crown - Pretty excited as it looks amazing.

Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon - Don't know anything regarding this, except that I hate the smug face on the main male but adore character design of everything else, from animation to clothing look. From what I saw on PV the girls have soft and bouncy boobs as well. Not that it matters... I'm just...saying...

Fate Zero - Honestly, I loved the previous VN but didn't like it's anime counterpart. So I'm kinda skeptic if I'll get into this.

Mobile Suit Gundam AGE - It's a Gundam anime! My mecha spirit is burning brightly. It's shine is telling me to watch this show.

Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! - Damn, what a boring summary. Good thing I played a VN and have the knowledge of how this show has so much potential. Can't wait to see Onee-san in all her animated glory. And yes, this show is about Yamato who is surrounded by all-female cast... with three other guys in the gang as well. On a side note, I don't really love tsundere males, but Gen-san is an exception.

Persona 4: The Animation - As a gamer it is my duty to see how everything will be adapted into anime. Can't wait.

Boku wa Tomodachi - I'm fallowing the rule 174., which says ''if you think that girls look HNNNNNGGG!, you should watch it.''