View Single Post
Old 2011-08-28, 17:17   Link #23
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
More romance in this episode than I thought there would be,though I'm glad we'll avoid a dragged out love triangle.
Thank you Tohru for not being that serious about Ohanna,that simplyfies things greatly and hopefully we can move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon132004 View Post
WHAT THE HECK with Ohana choosing to go back to Kouichi!!!!! Like what we have watching so far of characters development was just A TROLL.
There's one huge difference between what Ohana's been trying to convince herself her feelings are and what she actualy feels,that episode 18 dream pretty much showed that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roger rambo
Awwww well. I think the chances of the glorious forever alone ending just got reduced.

Oh well. It's still a possibility Largely based on the fact that we haven't got any glimpses of what Ko's been doing at all this last season. It's very doubtful Ohana can just show up.
Yeah,I was getting more and more sure that'd be the ending as well but we might get OhanaXKo (Despite what minchi says I'll roll my eyes if MinchiXTohru ship ever takes off)
If I remember correctly Sui showed quite a bit of perseverance when going after grandpa,she got rewarded in the end,however mom is forever alone so things could go either way.

I still want this show to be remembered as the one that trolled shippers hard so I'd love it if Ko said "sorry but I've moved on"

On a complete sidenote I love how Okada keeps finding ways to insert Yuina in episodes despite her not working at Kissuiso