Thread: Licensed D.Gray-Man
View Single Post
Old 2011-09-04, 22:10   Link #2139
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Face it, we all knew deep down that when Mugen was said to have de-sync-ed... It was literally the nail in the coffin for Kanda to have survived.

Well, his return to the story was earlier than expected, but meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
ChaoZi and Johnny... Do people really care about them? At the very least I'm glad that ChaoZi is Anti-Walker, we can't have everybody liking Allen now can we...
Well, Johnny's always been one of the more prevalent science side-characters... ( why did it sound like I was talking about Toaru for a sec? ) and frankly, when we do get back to the Allen's side of the story...

No offense to Allen, but being the nice guy that he is... he can get a little bit boring if he's just his usual self. He needs one or more characters paired with him to enhance the dynamic. Not so sure about the choice of Johnny, but it's a start.

Since Rule of Drama demands that none of the important friends are allowed to be by his side... for drama!

ChaoZi on the other hand... something needs to come out of the fact he's an Exorcist, else he survived for no reason. Besides, it's good to give characters a chance to develop themselves. I mean, nobody liked Howard Link at first too.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote