View Single Post
Old 2011-09-22, 21:28   Link #4165
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
This is the last time I bother showing up in this thread.

Anyway, you guys talking about Isis breaking out of those chains and how it can't POSSIBLY be magic?

Remember, back in StrikerS?

Nanoha had RH go into standbye mode and grabbed Subaru's gauntlet fist with one hand and grabbed Teana's blade with her other hand and not only held Teana up with ease but stopped Subaru's punch cold.

The same Subaru who can shatter stone with a single hit. The same Subaru who damn near killed Cinque and broke Nove's arm with one hit. The same Subaru who's main way of beating someone in StrikerS was to get up close and hit them.

She stopped Subaru COLD with ONE hand. AND was holding up Teana with her other hand, while the blade cut into her fingers.

ALL while using magic!

Nanoha's not the biggest girl around. Yet she was able to hold off TWO people roughly her size with ease. (And, trust me, lifting around 1/2 your weight is pretty damn hard to do for an average person.)

You think that people can't use magic to break out of chains like that just as easily?

So, no, those chains weren't mentioned to be special. Arnage would have told Isis "don't even try using magic, flatty, those chains'll resist any magic with ease" if that was the case.

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote