Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2011-09-28, 18:40   Link #9584
Mystique
Honyaku no Hime
*Fansubber

Location: In the eastern capital of the islands of the rising suns...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonQuigleone View Post
My point is, if this was a guy, and you met up with him once and thought he was great friendship material, you'd just be arranging to meet him ASAP.

Why do differently with women? Just go for it.
Have you NOT been paying attention to a damn thing?
1: WP doesn't need to be 'friends' with her, if that were the case, he wouldn't bother posting on here
2: We're female.
3: Depending on the girl, as I said, none of us know her cept for WP, being straight and frank (especially in a guy way) can make them panic, say 'no' to being more than friends even if there are feelings and we can think too much and panic
4: We're female.

If it were so easy between guys and girls, this thread wouldn't exist, there'd be no need for it.

I'm not one for games either, letting her know the deal and then handling that piece of knowledge for a while usually depends on how it's delivered to her, how a guy says it. For that, you'd have to know her personality.

For now, enjoy the meal on Friday, if WP wants to hint at something more, that's fine but please do not think 'hey for guys or friends, we just approach asap! Lemme be the exact same for a gal I wanna date!' x.x

Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere. - Van Wilder
"If you ain't laughin', you ain't livin'." - Carlos Mencia
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote