View Single Post
Old 2004-11-27, 21:06   Link #58
sui
gone fishing

Send a message via MSN to sui
For all the happy, smiling (patronizing) scenes Dullindal has had so far, the one with fake Lacus was kinda creepy. Jibril would be creepy and all sinister like except his cat makes him laughable, and I tend to overlook that he's wants to start another war.

Cagalli should have hugged Athrun or something besides look... what a way to ruin the shove-Lunamaria-out-of-the-way scene. I'm slightly dreading the rift forming between Athrun and Cagalli too, especially when Lunamaria's the one following him while Cagalli is still arguing with Shinn

And Shinn is still easily over looked as the main character, especially with Kira uttering his whole 3 words and Athrun wowing all of his friends. His future doesn't look too bright either, with a looming war and Athrun off to get his new gundam. Yeesh, the only thing that's holding him to main characterhood is Impulse.

Athrun's shooting was cool, but Lacus' song was the highlight of the episode. And randomly, I find it really amusing that Sting, Auel and Stellar have colour coordinated flight suits and that they match their gundams.
sui is offline   Reply With Quote