Thread: Licensed Mayo Chiki! [anime]
View Single Post
Old 2011-09-30, 12:01   Link #1025
kitten320

Nakuru looks much better without glasses than I thoughts she would be. I never was against her and it is nice to see how opinion about her had changed so much with just one episode!

Over all I really enjoyed this series even thought there was a lot of weird stuff. I really wanted to facepalm at some Subaru gender change moments. Like for example with the one in red dress, there is no way you can call those boobs fake!

For me that was the main minus, that everyone were totally obliviouse to such glaring fact.

Otherwise I found it as one of the best romance/comedy shows. I don't watch those that often and usually they tend to bore me by the end but this kept me excited all the time. Can't really say what exactly got my interest so much...

But I myself give series 9/10. Some might think that it is too much but as I sad, it was able to entertain me from begining till the end even with such plot holes.

P.S. I heard this novel/series were made as a joke which contains all anime cliches and tries to make them more fun.