Thread: Crunchyroll Hunter X Hunter Anime (2011)
View Single Post
Old 2011-10-02, 23:45   Link #208
Sabinswe

The first Hunter X Hunter was the second animé i ever saw after Ginga Nageroboshi Gin(Silver fang).

And after Silver fang it´s my favourite show ever, just watched the first ep of the new one and i liked it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by capped View Post
I agree that the all the first episode did was a make me want to watch the original over again. There was alot of early character development and subtle storyline structuring that was left out. Like Gon's affinity with animals, his unusual agility and use of the fishing pole, etc. I also disliked some of the VA's. Mito-san sounds way to old, Kurapika doesn't have a hard enough edge, etc. Gon and Leorio both sound ok though.
They showed all that when he caught the fish, the animals around him for example whilst sitting in the tree, the way caught the fish jumping around the tree with the fishing pole.

And also on the boat they showed both his agility and affinity with animals, first when he said that the seagulls told him that a storm was coming and his agility was shown when he jumped up that net.

Were we even watching the same show?

Last edited by Sabinswe; 2011-10-02 at 23:58.
Sabinswe is offline   Reply With Quote