Thread: Licensed Persona 4 (TV)
View Single Post
Old 2011-10-15, 18:01   Link #851
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haru~ View Post
Definitely a great episode this time with proper pacing and good added stuff.
- Yu got a "face" and personality. A really cool one that doesn't faze on anything. Guess one point from your "courage stat" makes "you(Yu)" like that.
- Chie's adorableness exploded on me this ep. From her love of steaks, (oh Chie, I'll pay for 10 steaks just you could forgive me.) Hope Yu get to his swag on next ep to swoon her.
- Having weird vibes over the mole guy (must not spoil his name). He is really weirder here than in the game.
- The fight scene is really great, I was very impress how they properly finished the shadow, punching Yosuke's face (to stop his faggotry) with Yu's mistake.

With all the rumors of the animators not getting paid and quitting their jobs, the animation is still pretty smooth here. I don't know if I will still believe the rumor after they said this episode is "unwatchable" which I enjoyed and liked a bit.
Can only imagine what kind of crazy personality this guy will have once he gets some more points in the various personality categories . Will be fun to compare the first few episodes to near the end.

Chie was pretty cute. Rough spot there if everyone doesn't come back through the TV. Guess buying her some food is the least that can be done to make it up to her.