View Single Post
Old 2011-10-17, 00:51   Link #25097
AuraTwilight
The True Culprit

Send a message via AIM to AuraTwilight Send a message via MSN to AuraTwilight
Quote:
Well, Bern really didn't do much gamemastering. She created the patchwork kakera with Lion and Yasu co-existing, and she watched Will solve Beatrice's game.
She also wrote the scenario, controlled the actions of every character aside from Will and possibly Lion, and controlled the flow of time and space like a god. What more do you want?

Quote:
Incidentally, I have an idea for why Yasu started dressing up as Kanon. Imaginary beings and items need to be acknowledged by at least one outside observer or they stay as mere delusions, right? Yasu wanted to validate the truth of Kanon's existence by making other people believe and act like he existed. True, the motive does depend on Yasu's nonstandard frame of mind, but it's an action that's in-character for her.
I agree.

Quote:
Someone else came up with this argument for how no one was able to notice the illusion, which I'm taking and modifying, but I can't remember the name of this person. The theory for how says that Kanon spent a lot of time serving Kinzo, and that when he was busy working as a regular servant, Shannon was busy serving Kinzo instead. Both 'Kanon' and Shannon could take turns working privately with Kumasawa or Genji to stay out of sight. Lastly, if you make Kanon a servant who only works at the island on some days, and have Genji claim that Shannon's schooling has been expanded to the point where she's away from the island more frequently, you may be able to create a Shkanon ruse capable of fooling Natsuhi and Jessica.
You may be referring to my idea, being that since they're supposed to be different servants, and servants have shifts where they can serve weeks or months on the island and then weeks and months OFF the island, and given that the conference is noted as a SPECIAL instance requiring them both there, that the two are usually apart save for rare times in the year where they overlap. Yasu can spend several weeks as one character or the other and say that the other is on leave.