View Single Post
Old 2011-10-18, 03:57   Link #3129
Samari
World's Greatest

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagdPanther View Post
Not only is Harbaugh getting heat for this, but I see a LOT of people defending Schwartz. I have no idea why. Harbaugh is allowed to be excited. Schwartz is coming off like a major d-bag to me.
People are quick to forget that Schwartz has had his moments of over-exuberance as well. If you can't take it, don't dish it out. And during the course of the actual game this went down:

Funny no one wants to talk about this.

Quote:
--Coach Jim Harbaugh was cited for unsportsmanlike conduct for tossing a challenge flag to dispute Brandon Pettigrew's 9-yard touchdown catch in the first quarter.

TV replays showed Detroit coach Jim Schwartz yelling across the field at Harbaugh. He appeared to say, "Know the rules, Harbaugh" -- with, perhaps, a little colorful language thrown in there, as well.

Harbaugh claimed after the game -- and after his little post-game shake-and-shove with Schwartz -- that he did know the rule. But he threw the flag anyway in hopes it would buy time for the mandatory replay review to alert Carey to take a look at the play.

The 49ers were penalized 15 yards, and Carey never reviewed the play.
http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/niner...88&feedID=2800

The worst part of this entire fiasco was watching NFL Network gameday and Michael Irvin sharing his "thoughts" on what went down after the Lions and 49ers game. He claimed that there actually was malice involved on Harbaugh's fault and that it was intentional and pretty much put the blame on him. And then he, of all people went on to talk about the "dignity" of the NFL. Really Irvin, you're going to talk about dignity?

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote