View Single Post
Old 2011-10-21, 16:01   Link #869
Return Clare
Teresa within me

@Falcor Thanks for bringing out my topic again. I'm not surprised no one wanted to discuss the freaking newcomers anymore, but my idea was fresh. I think people are apathetic because NG Yagi is stalling the manga.

Like I said before Yagi used to be good and write epic shit like Teresa vs Priscilla that people can't stop discussing even now but these days he's freaking benched Clare and wants us to drool over the newcomers no one cares about. No can do, this manga is NG without Clare.

@Claymore! Don't try so hard, I already know that you have a problem with everything I say. My idea isn't stupid just because you have a problem, deal with it.

With her Teresa part Clare can kill Priscilla inside the ball or she can imprison her for freaking forever as revenge. You don't have to revive Teresa because it'll still be a happy ending if Clare can live as a human like Teresa wanted her to. Talking about stupid, smeg like reviving everyone is too stupid even for NG Yagi and you couldn't even do it without having the full bodies of freaking everyone and Dae only has the #1 bodies. It's bad enough to have three freaking scene stealers NG Yagi has revived already.