View Single Post
Old 2011-10-22, 22:51   Link #192
mellomarie
fullblown technicolour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
And that was my point (before getting gang-rapped... metaphorically), Yuri was not coercing (rather seducing) Ringo, unless that drug was again magical and suddenly turned Ringo into a living dutch wife

Which is different from asking to be punched
how is it seduction if she had to drug her?

Quote:
Finally, as regards Yuri, my point was that I actually do not see that Yuri's true desire was to take advantage of Ringo sexually. That's why I said, if she had gone through with it, then the rape would have been a tragedy for both her and Ringo. Yuri simply wants to revive/switch the fate of Momoka and again be close to her. Ringo in that way was an escape for her. The sex was not important to her in itself (and even then; because she loved Momoka, Yuri would have wanted to make sure Ringo was enjoying it).
more justification. whatever yuri's intentions were, such as using ringo as an escape, doesn't make the fact that she was about to take sexual advantage of ringo null. it doesn't even matter if she wanted ringo to "enjoy it" (which is crap really because how can you enjoy something you haven't CONSENTED to?). good on yuri for stopping herself but she was about to rape an underage girl.

i mean ringo's intentions for wanting to rape tabuki was to bring her family back together but that doesn't negate it still being attempted rape.