View Single Post
Old 2011-10-24, 01:07   Link #8923
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Controversy View Post

But Asuka was and is, still the better person and the better girlfriend.
lol, which is irrelevant if Haruto does not love her or couldn't simply followed that path (to choose Asuka)... Being a better or good person can easily be the same as a friend who is flawed in every way if there is no love. Yes, haruto can grow to love but it is irrelevant what kind of person asuka is.... since having a friend status the person can be an image of perfection or a flawed being who is dependent on others. Asuka only flaw is Seo being the writer who didn’t cared about what happen to Asuka which you can also blame on fate.

I wonder if I can make a generalization that the occurs of divorces are common due to people using a checklist in a relationship rather going through the hardship and understanding one another. If asuka took time to understood Haruto even question his behaviour more it might had went different. The problem will always be that asuka is too passive when something is wrong you ask the reason and resolve the issue. If I remember correctly Asuka just swept most of the conflicts that influences their relationship under a rug as such e.g. shion and Haruto going to a hotel ^^,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I am saying that Asuka, however good of a person she is, is not qualified Haruto's girlfriend at all because it will take someone who will try to have enough of a relationship for two people. She would be the better girlfriend in the case of a normal guy, but she is definitely not the better girlfriend in this series.
Well this just shows how Seo writing has degraded as the series progress longer with Haruto devolving more evident.. ^^, refer back to the post above Haruto did seek a more professional goal at least within the field of cooking as a part time assistant chef compare to be a normal store clerk when he was with Yuzuki. You can blame the writer for being inconsistent, but at the time it was mention that Tokyo was more stricted with license and creditation, so to be fair I wouldn't hold it against him.
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote