View Single Post
Old 2011-10-29, 19:35   Link #328
Flawfinder
Loves the Experience

Finally found this thread. I've got several to list.

Persona Trinity Soul: I never took it as related to Persona 3, so that helped. Yeah, the pacing was pretty slow and the anticlimaxes were pretty frequent, but I liked the characters and the situations. Plus, that shadow pulling thing being a metaphor for sex and drugs was awesome.

Darker Than Black Season 2: It's not as good as the first season, but even before I saw the OVAs, I liked it. I liked Suou and her growth, I liked Hei dealing with the fact that he didn't have powers, and I liked the fugitive story line taken as the two traveled from Russia to Tokyo.

Infinite Stratos: Okay, I don't know if this counts or not, but I did like it for what it was, and I do see a lot of people complaining about it (except for 4chan of course). I would have preferred a more serious storyline, but it wasn't all that bad for a harem anime.

Sket Dance: The first few episodes are utter crap, but it has gotten a lot better since then. Plus, the characters are so varied and awesome.

CLANNAD: The Motion Picture: Yeah, it's not as good as the TV series, and the romance was kind of non-existent. I never saw CLANNAD as much of a romance though, so I wasn't affected too much. I liked Sunohara better in the movie, I did like how Tomoya's friends help him cope with his personal tragedies, and I like the ending more than the one in the series. Tomoya himself wasn't very awesome, but he was still decent.

AIR: The Motion Picture: While the romance was sort of weird, considering the age gap between the two, at least the main didn't turn into a crow.

That's all I can remember now.

My Awesome Anime Blog: Standing On My Neck