View Single Post
Old 2011-10-30, 00:45   Link #50
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumir View Post
Who said he touched the chariot? Looks like he just got ran over. Heracles was never lancer though so why bring it up? And as for the rock sword i was just saying he i could imagine him taking it for his own leaving FSN berserker with just his hands. And if i recall correctly if berserker in FSN was so fast why did he get dodge so many time from non-archer classes?
Skill.

Or innate abilities, if you put it in a different way.

It's the same as how Archer could hold off Lancer despite being significantly slower than him, because his "Mind's Eye" meant that he's always calm and analytical in battle to overcome differences in physical ability with tactics.

Saber has her "Battle Instincts" and natural skill as a knight that allows her to take advantage of her advantages and hold off Berserker despite being weaker in everything.

The real best example is actually Assassin/Sasaki. Despite being much weaker in strength compared to every other Servant without even a legendary weapon... he runs round every other Servant in FSN by pure skill in swordsmanship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
I was under the impression that whatever he wields is just as good as any regular noble phantasm given that it matched Saber's sword.
Invisible Air is 'C Rank.' Ever wondered why Heracles was never even injured even though Saber did hit him several times with Invisible Air in FSN? The wind actually reduces the destructive power of Excalibur.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
I'm pretty sure as a knight he has his own weapon but like Saber keeps it hidden to protect his identity.
Assume he has one NP that can kill Heracles one time. Or seven times, even.

Heracles builds resistance to anything that had killed him before... even if it's used more potently the 2nd time.

How does Zero Berserker kill him the remaining other times without relying on GoB/UBW NPs?

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.

Last edited by Nightengale; 2011-10-30 at 00:58.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote