View Single Post
Old 2011-11-07, 18:37   Link #3318
jzmagic
flargansbog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Your prediction is good..i think the same.., but if the Author make this plan..i want it done right..

For example, suppose that Yuki still love Touru, how can she get back together with him?
That they aren't seen for a long time?

How can she have sex with him'? that with Utsumi she was afraid because the old memories came back to her mind.

And Yuki's parents? how they can allow Yuki to forgive Touru?and let their daughter be with a person like this that has ruined her life?

I would prefer that Yuki once she sees Utsumi and Shou together,She will realize that she loves him,that she doesn't want that Utsumi is with another girl,and she is the one that will fight for take him back!
this would be a good development

Maybe she can also has a comparison with Touru..but,i don't see how she can stay back with him...
And I don't like the idea that will again Utsumi having to suffer..

However, your speculation are good.., and i think the same...
I've pretty much given up on the thought of Yuki chasing Utsumi or putting in any effort to make their relationship work.

I think we would all like to see that but it just seems out of character for her to pull something like that. And also the fact that this is shounen romance makes the odds even worse, because it's always the guy that's chasing the girl.
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote