View Single Post
Old 2011-11-09, 12:49   Link #785
Roccie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabiki Asakura View Post
We have episode 6 chapters 5, 6 and 7 so we need chapter from 8 to 12

thank you very much for doing this!

as a side comment, we still need a translator for this episode since the last one gave up, so if anyone wants to/knows someone who wants to help...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabiki Asakura View Post
BTW, can you please check if you can find episode 4 chapter 23/24 too? Episode 4 is stopped because we've missed those raws (I mean, someone sent me it later, but the raws are too small so...)

anyway, if you find something, please contact me by e-mail (asakura_nabiki@hotmail.com) since I'm almost sure we can't talk about raw links and downloads here, and thank you again
I'll go to the store either today or tomorrow and see what they have. If not this week, then for sure next week (since I get my paycheck on Friday and my current spending money is like, $15 right now, haha).

And if you really need a translator, but can wait for someone until Winter Break (as I'm really strapped with school right now), I might be able to help. I'm a Japanese Major in college and I translate doujinshi on my spare time, but I'm just worried Umineko might be too hard for me since it involves a lot of word play and I'm too afraid I'd get it wrong. But if anything, I can take a stab at it during break.
Roccie is offline   Reply With Quote