View Single Post
Old 2011-11-10, 18:15   Link #9006
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Just curious, what's your cultural background?

Where I'm coming from, you are a complete failure of a parent if you don't manage to gradually extend the liberties of your kids so that when they reach adulthood, they are still forced to observe a "curfew", or are not allowed to date other guys without your consent. Especially since Yuzuki has not shown to be a delinquent trouble child.

Yuzuki leveled a pretty hefty charge at him - neglect of a dying spouse. I have little reason to doubt this assertion, since it seems pretty consistent with his behavior (first, royally screwing up things with his former wife, and then overcompensating by playing oblivious jailor with Yuzuki). I'm completely shocked that he seems to implicitly confirm Yuzuki's accusation by his looking-down nonreaction to it, and yet he's already making a final decision on things before he's even talked things out with her.

Nope. Judged from my cultural circle, he's acting like a complete asshole.
I'm Greek.

My upbringing wasn't strict, but my parents was.

Honestly I understand what you're saying in terms of granting your son / daughter freedom at that age but I don't associate being an adult with that age at all. I never have.

There's more at stake here then just a curfew obviously (and in reality I don't quite actually care enough for the father for her to patch shit up with him) but I'll take what I can get.

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote