View Single Post
Old 2011-11-12, 16:36   Link #2714
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roloko vi Britannia View Post
Well I hope it completes its run too since I was one of the only few people who was actually excited for this series. I'm actually really enjoying it sure some of the character designs will take time getting used to, but overall it has a great story so far.

I am disappoint with this fanbase to be honest. If its not UC or it dares to do something different then its utter trash that needs to die. Dx

I also hope that it will succeed even if it don't I'll just be happy that it will be able to complete its run and that Bandai USA will license it regardless of wither its subbed or dubbed I'm going to buy it just so I can rub it in the haters faces.

Edit: If SD Gundam could complete its run I don't see why this can't.
Yeah the Gundam fandom, at least part of it, is like the textbook definition of the unpleasable fanbase possibly for all time that I've seen. I sometimes have to question if some of them ever liked Gundam to begin with or how they ever even got involved with the franchise in the first place with the degree to which they complain about seemingly everything under the sun to do with Gundam. It seems impossible that they could actually be genuine Gundam fans.

Yeah...it continues to be an unending source of embarrassment for me as a true Gundam fan who genuinely appreciates the franchise as a whole. I mean some of my buddies that I've tried to get into Gundam are too scared to post in this forum for the most part now cause they don't want to get roped into the overwhelming negativity that emanates from it at times. They love what I've shown them so far, they just want little or nothing to do with the fans cause they're kind of freaked out by them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
Someone sent me this link, don't know who. But I thank them. Looks like those leaked designs could just be real after all.

http://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/vi...extra=page%3D1
Don't forget that if the linked designs do turn out to be real then they are automatically and forever terrible abominations of designs to the internet because of leaps of logic that are kind of hard for to explain in words (the best I can describe it is because they were doubted as fakes during the leak stage that doubt becomes apprehension as the possibility of truth arises which ultimately becomes immediate dismissal if confirmed to be legit) since they are after all leaps of logic.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote