View Single Post
Old 2011-11-22, 15:51   Link #10
Rainbowman

Time for my reviews:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
-Chapter title is "Noah has stopped". The Skypiea portion of the current ministory now focuses on Conis and the Shandian girl Raki, who have opened their "pumpkin cafe", where the specialty is pumpkin noodles.
Pumpkin Cafe. Sounds interesting. I wonder if they got Pumpkin Pie? Speaking of which, I'd like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving this year.

Quote:
-Hody and all of his officers have fallen to the Straw-Hats' might. However, the ancient ark has yet to cease its descent. Luffy still tries to stop it with his Elephant Gatling, but it doesn't seem to do much good. King Neptune then makes an apology to the mysterious "Joy Boy" for failing to uphold the promise concerning Noah.....
So King Neptune has a connection with Joy Boy. They must have been good friends.

Quote:
-As he continues pummeling the ark, Luffy hears a voice in his head. He then gets stopped by Shirahoshi, who has finally managed to summon some sea kings that help stop Noah from falling! The princess then converses with the creatures, who praise Luffy. Apparently, it was their voices that he heard during his assault on the ship, and he loses consciousness after realizing that fact. The ancient ark is partially broken, but still intact for the most part. Everyone finally celebrates their victory.....
So Shirahoshi saves the day. Another step closer for her to join. I wonder if Madame Shirley was around to see this event?