View Single Post
Old 2011-11-24, 03:38   Link #14
Zero Hurricane
I'm here for the reason..

Send a message via Yahoo to Zero Hurricane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
Don't know about Kyoko's powers but i wonder how she will react to Arnage's Australian/Kansai-ben accent xD
Well, her power is she can extend her spear, split into multiple sections, and produce a ball at the end of a chain, which can constrict and hit others at the same time. She also has the ability to put up barriers to protect others or keep them from interfering.

And if they both met, the result is:

Kyoko: Hey, who are you!?
Arnage: Who are you!? And why do you look just like me!? And what the hell, why there are fangs in your mouth!?
Kyoko: It's a sign that you have to appreciate the food you eat. If you think the same with me, come with me!
Arnage: No way! I've got family and I do not want to come with you!
Kyoko: It's a must!
Arnage: NO!

Quote:
I know Sayaka from the only two episodes i've watched of the series i hope she manage to concentrate as Cypha is prone to taunt her opponents, also, while not as good as Signum, Cypha is a skilled swordswoman.
How about psychotic smirk contest? What if Cypha see Sayaka like this?

Spoiler for Here's your "worthy" opponent, Cypha :D:

If Sayaka won, Cypha must admit that she is an second idiot. With this face

Spoiler for I'm such an idiot...:

Quote:
The result will vary, if Stella attacks with her uhm... BIG Divider i don't see much opportunity to Mami's firearm casting powers to make a real change in the tide of the battle.
With Charlotte's "Mami Mogu Mogu" thing (in other words, decapitation), everything is possible!

Quote:
The Timehax is a powerfull weapon indeed but Homura will need to be a bit more creative with how she takes advantage of it to attack her opponents as they're practically immune to bullets(specially Deville, his armorize special reaction makes him totally invulnerable to gunfire
So far she has mastered her ability. If you watch Episode 10, you know how she got that ability and how she mastered it.

Quote:
Considering Madoka at the end is practically a Godlike being the battle will depend on how Curren takes on the situation as Madoka is arguably an adversary with powers far superior to her Eclipse Driver abilities. Curren's "cunningness" will play a key part in her victory/surviving.
At least Curren and her family members should be able to feel the wrath of the Goddess of All Magical Girls. And bring them to the place they deserve. No matter which cunning strategy that Curren do to Madoka, she can never beat Madoka, considering she was already a goddess and personification of what is called hope. The hopes of triumph over evil and despair.

Last edited by Zero Hurricane; 2011-11-24 at 04:02.
Zero Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote