View Single Post
Old 2011-11-30, 09:12   Link #1013
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Silver King
I don't think Priscilla stands any significant chance. Riful, who's no fool, said that a team up of her and Luciella should be enough to take on Priscilla (though that may be because of how difficult it is to kill both of them) - and Riful knows what a monster she is.
Ugh -- not this again: she was wrong. That was her initial idea, but it became apparent to Riful that even teaming up with Luciella wouldn't be enough to actually beat Priscilla; it was just to increase their own chances of survival. That dialog is probably one of the solid pieces of evidence that Pris is beyond "conventional" AO power-levels.

It's like Demon6666 said; in it's own way, Alicia and Beth vs Priscilla was essentially how Riful and Luciella vs Priscilla would have turned out....and we see how quickly the twins didn't last very long.

--

Number 1, that cover is awesome - best cover I've seen in a long time, especially in the face of others like Riful and Dauf where everything is disproportionate and Dauf looks hysterical. I mean yes, I hope we'll get the ZAOS colored eventually, but this makes up for it in my opinion. I like that new spoiler as well more then the old one (ironically, I like it for that Claire ISN'T in it...because it means we may actually get to see what's going on inside the blob and we won't just see the ending and it may/may never see what actually went on inside in some flashback later...or worse, we'll only get some dialog to let us know what happened --- it's something I'm not crazy for and it feels lazy on Yagi's part; an example is Cassandra's flashback chapter which is mostly just black panels with text....really?), and coming from Gene, it's pretty much confirmed to be real.

---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooral
In general I agree but we also don't know the power of ZAOs. For all we know each of them could be much, much stronger than Isley/Riful/Luciella. Cassandra for example seems to have the toughest armour we've seen so far.
I don't know....biggest definitely isn't best; I've mentioned this before, but the more human-sized you are, the better you are rather then this monstrous sized monster that is too big of a target.

Priscilla is still thus far the single strongest force we know, and she is relatively human-sized....now, we've only seen Cassandra, but she is not like that which makes me think she's not quite up there -- sure, as we see from Raciella, you could still be monstrously powerful and humongous, but still...

If we were to look at it all in terms of size...you seem to get bigger and bigger the stronger you are, until suddenly it takes a sharp-turn backward and you return to human-sized proportion...which means that, Cassie at least, could be stronger then Isley/Riful/Luciella (though difficult to really say actually since we don't have a size chart or something); she doesn't however seem to be as big as a mountain though like Raciella, which means the difference may not be so great.

It's all just a theory mind you, especially if we're all dealing with unique case(s), but it's something to be noticed - bigger, definitely isn't better.

Last edited by Shiek927; 2011-11-30 at 09:35.