View Single Post
Old 2011-12-07, 06:09   Link #403
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter45 View Post
Then kira will have a better understanding on some Impulse capabilities... did he exploit his knowledge and experience? no he didnt.

This only makes kira more stupid not better.

And yet kira still didnt achieve a decisive victory against Shinn when shinn is in a lazier Suit.
Never said Kira had knowledge regarding the Impulse, what i meant was that both Shinn and Kira used their first suits to their full potential before they switched to their new ones

Quote:
Shinn adapted and overcomes his opponent and won. Military training teaches not to be predictable or else the enemy will predict your actions.

2nd I don't remember in my 4 tour of duties in the fronlines where anyone fought fair.. Its sad that kira biased fanboy's have to bring up nonsense of fairness crap talk in discussions.... which is ..... unfair
Shinn studied with Rey to win over Kira in the Freedom, which is a really, really smart thing to do, kudos to Shinn there.

Quote:
Nice post cookies for you

Being prepared prior a battle is a must in any professional military unit.. This helps to achieve victory and improve *better* performance
Exactly, that's why i said Kira is being arrogant and stupid in my previous posts, he is stuck on a high horse, in the end that bit him in the ass.

Quote:
I get it!!!... so when a kira fan #34543645674778 randomly brings up DAT KIRA IS DA BEST!!! and Shinn SUXORS!!!we are all suppose to accept that by default? Dont think so..
Kira sucks, Shinn sucks, Athrun sucks, Lunamaria is the best pilot, also why wouldnt you accept it? it's the way the show is designed
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote