View Single Post
Old 2011-12-08, 19:13   Link #11878
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I'm currently leaving her as a Natural. Her tech skills and IS will make up for the difference. Like Iron Man in a world of supermen.

Aaaand... This is spooky. Because I realized that Ange is also the Idol of IS, I discovered that Karon really doesn't have a unique "moe" archetype to appeal to, nor does she have a unique brand to sell other than "Vandam". But Vandam is only popular in the Foundation, and that's Gin's specialty. So I began devising a character development arc for Karon that did not require her brother to die. LOL

But now, that has officially become Amami Haruka's arc in the iM@S anime. The parallels are uncanny. Everyone has become popular, and busier. And because of their success, Hero TV has had less and less scenes to film, and now the decision was to cancel it. And Karon finds herself returning to an empty clubroom more and more...

I only didn't have Producer fall down a hole because my idols engage in more violent settings.

Nevertheless, the unintended Haruka Clone continues to grow.

EDIT:

"Even if I change and I still can't do anything well, I'll support someone who can!"

"Because I Am Vandam, the Idol of Idols! That has never changed!!"

Nandeyane.