View Single Post
Old 2011-12-10, 16:57   Link #55
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Sooo got my 2nd volume of the series and....I regret buying it.

See this time I decided to go with amazon as it was alot cheaper and I was buying other stuff at the time, so ordered it, got it and find there a tiny tear in the cover and a page.......
Now it's small tear but me being me it annoys me to hell, I wanted to send it back but I really couldn't be arsed over such a small thing.
Safe to say I won't be ordering such stuff from the net again, I did save alot of money but the tears really do annoy me somewhat, I can live with it and if it really does end up bothereing to to no end then I'd just go buy at my local comic store(which I will be doing from now)

I knew deep down I shouldn't have bought off the net but I can't help saving a few bucks here and there, especially with something expensive.

Either way it's still proving a good read, the famliy conflict with Amira and all that, was good stuff.
However I am very interested in this deal with Mr Smith, should be interesting to see what happens there.

And as per usual can't say it enough but this is really just a truly beautiful series to behold.