View Single Post
Old 2011-12-20, 08:13   Link #436
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
I thought the first 8 episodes where really good, you had them chasing the Earth Alliance, then you have the fall of Junius 7 which I felt was incredibly well done. The part where Athrun is faced with the legacy of his father is amazing, while it also does a really good job of emphasizing skill over mecha with the Zala loyalist being able to hold their own.
Agree, but after episode 11? 12? was it? i dont really recall, the show started to go downhill in my opinion, 1-11/12 was pretty good though, we got to know the Minerva's crew, Athrun did some piloting aswell, imo he should've stayed at orb or just kept a background role with Kira.

Remove the Destiny plan, let durandal be a nice character, let the EF be bad and hunt out Logos, have Kira & Co join Zaft in the final battle since the EF somehow managed to spam nukes again, end it with Djibril being killed and the Logos supporters arrested, peace for both sides, Orb acts as a mediator between the EF and Zaft, Peace for everyone.

If not, have the Space whales from Seed attack Plant and Earth a'la Gundam 00 movie and have both sides unite against them, works too.
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote