View Single Post
Old 2011-12-23, 07:12   Link #439
winter45

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFreedom View Post
- I see Kira as the Protector and Wise,.
Wise no i dont think so.. intervening in fights that isn't his isnt wise at all. Creating more enemies unnecessary is unsound maneuver.

Quote:
(although i wonder how the Freedom's auto aim can shoot so accurate to avoid the cockpit :|)
When you have grunt suits flying in a predictable manner even sharpshooters can hit a target while moving. (ive seen this happen in rl) So i expect no less an electronic device that can surpass a human can do quite easily.

Quote:
- Shinn on the other hand present himself as the Destruction and Stupidity.
Destruction as in doing his job like i did when i when i was shipped to war? Stupid for signing up to service.. yup i can agree with that.

I hope your not another random shinn hater #3423432543564356...

Quote:
He is so easily corrupted by the past which cannot be changed..
Yup that happens ask war vets or even the unfortunate jews that live in the german concentration camps, or even loved ones that lost someone precious in times of war.

Quote:
And although Athrun has persuade him many times, Shinn still live in his own world and not think about the others.
I guess i missed the episode where shinn defied orders and rips a fence off so families can reunite across a trench without being shot in the process.. Oh i remember shinn's reward.. a punch from athrun for saving lives.. go figure..

your really starting to sound like random shinn hater #3423432543564356...

Quote:
simply because he just want to kill,
So shinn is bad because he is trained to kill his enemy??? I guess im bad too for killing when i did my tour of duties.

Quote:
to take others life to revenge for his lost.
People do in rl, what makes shinn any different?

Quote:
And Kira was only protecting to Archangle and did not intend to kill Shinn.
Intended or not, causing destruction to zaft will inevitably cause a hunt to bring down the offender. Doesnt matter the reason behind one actions once you have committed an act of aggression do expect to be considered an enemy.

Last edited by winter45; 2011-12-23 at 08:53.
winter45 is offline   Reply With Quote