View Single Post
Old 2011-12-29, 01:25   Link #70
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claymore! View Post
Raftela Raphaela

I think that you guys might be talking about different people.
This is what happens when I read the internet on my 2.5" cell phone screen while trying to eat a pizza at a pizza joint... I can't see anything and I forgot all about #10 and with the lame one letter difference forgot all about "ms fugly t" , so my mind just filled in Raphaela (can you blame me ). Plus she (RafTela) is possibly just about the worst plot device (and character) in the latest arc thus far besides Hysteria having a sword stuck in her throat, so who wants to remember her... even Nike is a better character (especially due to the bootleg joke, see spoiler)

Spoiler for pic:

I mean I get Clare and Clarice since there is parallels between the characters, but Rafaela (ラファエラ) and Raftela (ラフラ) have nothing in common.

But for the record Raftela is in 4.5 chapters (107, 114, 118, 119 (where only her yoki manipulation is seen but implied to be her) and 121) not 3 chapters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooral View Post
Don't forget it's only 29th of the month. Usually we don't have even spoilers at this day. I'm sure that gernot was busy with Christmas and other things and he might be busy with New Year party preparations. Who knows. But I'm pretty certain we will get a full translation before the January 10th ;P. I'm not in a rush since not much happens anyway, we've seen fights like these dozens of times in Claymore already.

THE 10TH!!! WE ALWAYS GET THIS ISSUE ON OR BEFORE THE 29TH... HE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BEETER SO GET HIS ASS TO WORK, NO EXCUSES! HE CAN DRINK PLENTY WITH GIRLS ON THE 31ST AT SOMEONE ELSE'S PARTY OR A CLUB/BAR TOO! ()

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooral View Post
You mistook Raftela with Raphaela. But scratch "wrong" and the fragment you quoted and I agree. Although, technically you're not wrong by writing "wrong" since Raftela appeared in 4 or 5 chapters but only in 3 she had something to say and it was intentional exaggeration on my part to show how random she is ;P.
Raphaela was in chapters 38 (dialog), 50 (dialog), 63, 64 (dialog), 82, 84, 91, 92 (dialog)... so nope that still adds up to 8 chapters, though only 4 had dialog but not the 3 that you claim

Once again this doesn't include chapters 93-105 +109 where her body was a merged awakened being (and the Hellcats it spawned), yet her mind was in Clare during that period (and active in ch 93).

But seriously if it's the 10th he posts the translation I'm not going to thank him this month on MH

Last edited by Ryus; 2011-12-29 at 01:44.