View Single Post
Old 2011-12-29, 09:01   Link #718
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Perfect excecution: the graphic is just awesome, the animation is wonderful, the appropriate music for each moment, growing emotions when kyon does that monologue and asks himself what he wants, really sudden stabbing from asakura (that stunned me), new uncovered sides of our characters(yuki smiling sure was an event), and an Haruhi with long hairs(that was just hot). And the thing i'm happier the most is that i watched this movie before actually reading the novel, and therefore it surprised and mindfucked me the whole time while i was watching it. Oh ye, i also have the super high definition version of this movie saved, so i did actually enjoy it to 100%. So far i've watched it 4 times, and still it gives me the same thrills and chills. I just love it.

It's actually this movie that made me begin reading the novel, up to the last volume. It got me addicted to Haruhi. I do not hope in a third or other season, considering they haven't been producing anything for a while now, but i'm still burning for the next volume to come out.