View Single Post
Old 2012-01-20, 23:05   Link #2806
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeriolewinters View Post
That would've been right, monstert...
I know it takes time, but it's just monster now, no t at the end.
Quote:
only if Lacus wasn't the reason why Kira was aggressive with ZAFT, the only reason they're not siding with it is because they suspected ZAFT of trying to kill Lacus...which Kira was pissed about after seeing Meer's broadcast.
Sure, Kira did not trust ZAFT, or rather Durandal, because of Meer. But it's not like he was siding with the EA or with the Seirans. In fact, Kira was no more aggressive with ZAFT than he was with EA and Orb forces.
Quote:
The whole reason that Kira rejoined the war is because Lacus' life was threatened and here's where the inertia from Fllay's death works, Kira now believes that if he loses Lacus, he'd fail as a 'savior', this is where Kira's savior mentality comes in play.
No, the whole reason for Kira interfering initially was to protect Cagalli. The only thing the attack on Lacus did was put the Archangel on the bottom of the Pacific ocean.
Quote:
Also, does the whole Angel bath scene not register through you? the whole scene reeks of Lacus prodding Cagalli to interfere.
I'll have to look at that scene again (what episode is it?), but I don't remember Lacus telling Cagalli to interfere. Cagalli is the one who decides to do that.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote