View Single Post
Old 2012-01-22, 12:10   Link #35
KaiDamien
Sua-ve-ke-va

The 1 good thing from this episode was that the art and animation of AGE-1 in combat was better then what we had so far. AGE-1 looked kinda like his FW model counterpart. I liked Grodek's ending in gen 1, its kind of brutal but awesome. He's pretty cool when he told the little kid that he killed Yark. I'm really hoping that in Gen-2 Grodek gets screwed over real bad by the little kid, i don't mind if in the end Grodek gets killed by the little kid.

I'm hoping that Gen-2 turns out to be better then Gen-1. Gen-1 was lacking in quite afew departments: art, animation ,action chereography etc. It will be really interesting to see how they handle Flit and other main characters from Gen-1.

There are many stories out there that always had a problem dealing with characters from the previous-series/generations, i'm hoping they wouldnt make Flit too unworthy of someone who was the protagonist of gen-1. Though i get a feeling the creators probably have a 'Asem-save-Flit-big-time' scene in their mind.I always hate the plot device the new guys have to be the one saving the previous gen heroes .
KaiDamien is offline   Reply With Quote