View Single Post
Old 2012-01-25, 18:16   Link #8
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Hmm...some good titles are already suggested. I’ll just mention the leftovers then, in case you haven’t seen them.

Have you seen Hyper Police? The setting is where most of the world’s population is human-beast hybrids. It’s a comedy-sci-fi-cop story.

Omamori Himari, about a samurai bakeneko, a shapeshifting demon cat, who swore to protect the main character from other ayakashi/demons who wants to kill him. It’s a Romantic-comedy-harem-supernatural-action anime.

Also, how about some girls/angels who are reincarnations of the main character’s dead pets? You can watch Otogi Story Tenshi no Shippo (Angel Tales) for that. The girls still have the traits of the animals from their previous life. There’s also a spin-off/semi sequel of this series called Saint Beast but I don’t really recommend it though.

There’s also a movie from Studio Ghibli called Neko no Ongaeshi/The Cat Returns about a girl who went to the cat kingdom after she was proposed by the cat-prince. In the kingdom, she slowly turns into cat. Problem ensues.

If you like humor, you may want to check Catgirl Nuku-Nuku. The main character is not really a cat-girl but an android whose behavior is like a cat.

Not really a comedy but a nice story about mecha-pilot candidates in which one of the 2 main characters is a girl with cat ears called Kizuna in Megami Kouhousei/Candidate for Goddess/Pilot Candidate.

There’s an anime about bunny girl called Usagi-chan de Cue!!, but it’s borderline hentai.

Lastly, I never actually seen it, but there’s this anime about dragon girls called Dragon Crisis! I heard it’s a comedy. Don’t know if its good or not.