View Single Post
Old 2012-02-03, 21:41   Link #7498
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Down by 1 point and down by 3 points huh? Rough start for Fairy Tail. Oh, by the by, whoever called that the hooded girl from Mermaid Heel may be Millianna, you may be right on the money on that one, thanks to the color spread. Also, sorry Ultear fans, but it appears your Goddess is not going commando like it was thought when she appeared in the beach. Looks like MC Psycho Bitch fans got another reason to love her: Yandere possibilities, nice figure, and now, a red head. I think we now know what happened to Rena from Higurashi/Asuka from Evangelion after her series ended^^. Which reminds me, who the hell invited Rei Ayanami and Broly's weako version to Sabertooth? Is that guild planning to win by turning everyone into happiness goo and causing third impact again? If so, I'm calling Eve will be Shinji Ikari and Mermaid Heel's leader to be Misato. That also reminds me, dangit, everytime I look at that girl, she gives off that vibe of a female Roy Mustang. IT'S INESCAPABLE I TELLS YA! Freaking spider web lady ruining Mermaid heel's team picture, she's the only heel in a group of baby faces. Also, Shellia still looks cute. Finally, yeah, the blue bunny, failed mascot for both Blue Pegasus and Twitter-v-.