View Single Post
Old 2012-02-05, 14:49   Link #31
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
The only thing that stopped it from getting a perfect score was the $hit with how they made Sasuke bond with Naruto before he even escaped the womb! I was like reeally? They were pre-womb buddies too? That was a bit too eyerolls for me...

But the rest of the episode was pretty beast...They did have some weird animation at times as it looked like from panel to panel in some of the Kyuubi fight it went from average animation to epic animation in a cycle of sorts, but great atmosphere nonetheless (Could have shaved a couple of clone rasengan scenes though)...

I mean Micheal Vick got damn near 2 years for kicking his dawg's a$$...I wonder if Naruto would get lethal injection with the way he beat the $hit out of his 9-tails doggy..I actually felt a great deal of sorrow for what foxy went through...

It's a pity as naruto fans it's impossible to ignore the horror of the filler and the endless infinity of flashbacks that without a doubt have clouded the overall impact of this show where an episode like this only garners 30 replys. But in the alternative universe where naruto aired an abridged series that was just the manga content, you'd be hardpressed to find any shonen that has committed to explaining every nuance of it's plot going all the way back to the first episode quite like naruto (The tetagram seal stuff with Naruto's trademark swirl reveal was masterful)...It's something it does honestly better than all it's counterparts...This episode was a great example of that...

Minato vs. Pre-Tobi Tobi, will be the culmination of that...Can't wait...
He wasn't beating his dog, he was involved in illegal dog fights. Big difference
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote