View Single Post
Old 2012-02-07, 11:55   Link #1049
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
Not it isn't it's not even more graphic than "censored" Bleach anime so YOU should drop the shit. There is NOTHING seinen about this show, not a single thing. Perhaps if they showed nipples they could get anyway with it it but apart from that there's jack shit. Unless something massively changes and I mean real deep shit that you wouldn't normally see in shounen or at least writing not aimed at teenagers it will remain shounen. Which encompasses all teenagers.

There's plenty of shounen shows shown at the timeslot, as in shouen which also emcompasses teenagers. It's shown on early Sunday morning, basically late saturday night, there's plenty of teenagers and the like watching shit at that time.

C'mere let me talk to you for a second--do you really think this debate is something to get all froggy and hop about?

Seriously, what's got your panties in a bunch? You have to know I didn't give that wedgie so why are you blaming your sore ass on me?

What's with you and nipples or perverted shit? You can get as mad as you want. Aquarion is still a SEINEN. The argument is pointless, so why derail the thread. You can't make me debate this with you. Therefore LET IT DROP

and you missed the point numnutz. The point was, Bleach is a Shounen and it's censored because of the timeslot and the age groups--In the OS they cruelly dissected the little angel kid and it bothered me and I am an adult --AQUARION is an Seinen. DEAL WITH THIS, HATE IT, DISAGREE WHATEVER JUST END THE ARGUMENT (because there are no winners)

*LoP changes the channel...sees "Aquarion Evol" and decides to watch that instead of the YOU REALLY NEED ANGER MANAGEMENT SHOW --because Dr. Drew and Dr. Phil are out sick *

OT: I think they're misleading us into thinking that Amata is Apollon's reincarnation. In my opinion, that he's not--gets clearer with every episode.

Um so the love triangle --is KaguraXMikonoXAmata? Where does Zessica fit in this equation? It's starting to seem like she's just there for eye-candy
Lord of Pandemonium is offline   Reply With Quote