View Single Post
Old 2012-02-23, 17:05   Link #3276
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Just finished Yoriko's route in DamaMuko and all I can say is urgh ... if Haruka's route left me with a largely positive impression, then this one made me want to head-desk. Hard. And keep doing so until either the desk gives in, or my head. And I have a feeling my head would have won, if it could survive this contrived nonsense. I literally have nothing good to say about Yoriko's route. Not a single thing.

Spoiler for rant:

So ... yeah, this route was through and through stupid. And I mean pants-on-head levels of stupid. I am having serious second thoughts whether I want to try any of the remaining routes ... if this is the level of writing I can expect, and if Naoki is indeed such a density incarnate, only made tolerable in Haruka's route because of how well she understands him and thus preventing his lack of comprehension getting in the way, I'm not sure I want to. The only plus side is that these routes appear to be quite short indeed.

Other than that, my feelings on Yoriko's route can be promptly summed up in one word(?) : aAaaAARrrGgHhHhh!